Have You Noticed...
Cracks in your drywall, or in the exterior of your home?
Doors that are sticky, or won't open?
Cracks in the flooring, or around windows?
Broken plumbing or sewage lines?
Don't wait for these or other problems to get worse.
Request a Free Estimate!
Foundation Stabilization by Bedrock Foundation Solutions
Commercial & Residential Construction in Southern Utah and surrounding areas
What is the purpose of foundation stabilization?
- To repair any structure with foundation settling due to weak native clay, poor soil compaction or changes in soil moisture content
- To provide support for existing buildings, new or old construction, with loads too heavy for a shallow foundation
- To help prevent settling, shifting, and other damage caused by earthquakes
- To ensure stability and reinforce new foundations, before construction
Bedrock has provided stabilization for a multitude of buildings and structures including:
- Homes & Townhomes
- Commercial Warehouses
- Apartment Complexes
- Historical Buildings
- State and Local Government Buildings
- College and University Structures
- Windmill Structures
- Hotels & Motels
- Bridge Work
- Tie Back of Condominiums
Experienced & Effective
Bedrock Foundation Stabilization services Commercial and Residential structures of all kinds, providing prompt, professional service.
Find Out More